This is an introductory course for funders, and comprises:
• A general introduction to terms and operation of Open Access and Open Data.
• An exposition of demonstrable advantages of Open Access and Open Data for the funder’s remit.
• An explanation of the requirements of Horizon 2020 regarding Open Access and Open Data.
• An exposition of the PASTEUR4OA analysis of characteristics of successful policies and mandates.
• A guide to developing effective Open Data policies.
• Examples of successful policies and mandates.
• Suggested further reading.
Access the course here. You must login to take the course and keep track of your progress.