In support of Societal Challenge 5 "Climate Action, Environment" and UN SDG 13 Climate, NCP CaRE, EUresearch (Switzerland) and FOSTER+'s Open Science Clinique are organising a 3-part webinar training for Horizon 2020 National Contact Points (NCPs).
The webinar series is entirely demand-driven, and the program topics selected by Horizon 2020 NCP CaRE members.Webinar will be co-delivered with support of OpenAIRE NOADs (National Open Access Desks).
WHY DOES THE OPEN SCIENCE CLINIQUE SUPPORT UN #SGDs?
The clinique focuses on how #OpenScience, #knowledgeexchange and #OceanLiteracy (Science Literacy) can boost societal impact of research and accelerate emergent solutions for #SocietalChallenges . Once way to achieve scale of concept, is to aspire to #OpenScience, #knowledgeexchange and #OceanLiteracy in every research grant, and use those concepts to shape the design of research project at point of inception.
DATES: 19 April, 26 April, 3 May 2018
Time: 11:00 - 11:45 am (as chosen by NCPs)
VENUE: GoToWebinar (please register individually for each webinar topic)
TOPICS selected by NCP CaRE members:
19 April, 11:00-11:45
Obligations in H2020: What is expected from candidates on Open Access/Open Data Mandates?
by Jessica Rex (@JRex_KN), OpenAIRE NOAD at Un Konstanz
Register here for 19th April webinar
26 April, 11:00-11:45
Open Access: Legal issues, Copyright and e-infrastructure support?
Register here for 26th April webinar
3 May, 11:00-11:45
Open Data: Strategies for Research Data Management, what makes a good RDM Plan?
by Martin Donnelly (Digital Curation Center, UK) and EC Expert Evaluator on RDM Plans
Register here for 3rd May
REGISTERED ATTENDEES from NCP CaRE:
Dupouey Irina (f) ADEME
Anabela Carvalho (f) FCT
Borhane MAHJOUB (m) University of Sousse, Tunisia
Eleana Gabriel (f) Research Promotion Foundation
Jana Cejkova (f) Technology Centre CAS
JUAN CARLOS GARCÍA CARRASCO (m) CENTRO PARA EL DESARROLLO TECNOLÓGICO E INDUSTRIAL (CDTI)
Judith Zbinden (f) Euresearch
Lior Ben Artzi - Gershon (f) ISERD
Marieke Zwartjes (f) Belspo
Matteo (m) APRE
Michalis Tzatzanis (m) FFG
Sanna Alaranta (f) Luxinnovation
Shilpi Saxena (f) Project Management Juelich (PtJ), FZJ GmbH
Tania Merino (f) Ministerio de Educación Superior
Vidar Helgason (m) The Icelandic Centre for Research - Rannís
Viktoras Mongirdas (m) Research Council of Lithuania
Anonymous x 4 (f)
Full list of topics that NCP Networks can request webinars on:
- What are EC’s “Open Science, Open Innovation, Open to the World” and RRI Agendas?
- Open Science: Impact on Reproducibility, Career, Re-use, Research Conduct & RRI?
- Open Science-Open Innovation: relevance to Knowledge Transfer, Open Innovation, Economic growth
- Obligations in H2020: What is expected from candidates on Open Access/Open Data Mandates?
- Open Access: Legal issues, Copyright and e-infrastructure support?
- Open Data: Strategies for Research Data Management, what makes a good RDM Plan?
- Text & Data Mining (TDM): an emerging skillset & relevance to Open Innovation (insight from H2020 OpenMINTED)
- e-Repositories: What is an OpenAIRE-compliant e-infrastructure, how to find one for your discipline?
- Knowledge Transfer: structured, targetted, pro-active strategies (insight from H2020 COLUMBUS, ProBIO, BioLinX)
- Science Literacy: why does EC care & what tools do H2020 SeaCHANGE & ResponSEAble offer?
- Winning Horizon 2020 with #OpenScience, #KnowledgeTransfer & #ScienceLiteracy