A software component for vine/grape variety named entity extraction and clustering
VineSum is an openMinTeD executable component that, given a collection of documents, it:
- Performs NER extraction, identifying four entity types: a) vine varieties b) persons c) locations d) dates.
- Clusters the documents by taking into account the extracted entities and/or other extracted keywords.
In this course, the following subjects are covered:
- What tools are necessary, in order to use VineSum.
- What steps are required to create a new project capable of using VineSum.
- And finally, how to use VineSum (instructions and example project are provided).