Data-driven research is becoming increasingly common in a wide range of academic disciplines, from Archaeology to Zoology, and spanning Arts and Science subject areas alike. To support good research, we need to ensure that researchers have access to good data. Upon completing this course, you will:
- understand which data you can make open and which need to be protected
- know how to go about writing a data management plan
- understand the FAIR principles
- be able to select which data to keep and find an appropriate repository for them
- learn tips on how to get maximum impact from your research data
For a citable version or to use this course offline, please refer to the print version which is available from Zenodo.