This strategy describes actions under five priority areas defined in the Women’s Charter, and one area addressing cross-cutting issues. For each priority area, key actions to stimulate change and achieve progress are described.
The topics include:
- Equal econmic independence,
- Equal pay for equal work and work of equal value,
- Equality in decision-making,
- Dignity, integrity and an end to gender-based violence,
- Gender equality in external actions,
- Horizontal issues.
Authors: European Union
Publication year: 2011
Language: English (EN)
Level of knowledge: Introductory: aware of
Usage rights: © European Union, Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged.
Policy makers and Funders
Researchers and Students
Industry and Business