Join our train-the-trainer bootcamp to share experiences, get inspiration, skills and know-how to enrich your Open Science training.
About this Event
This one-day FIT4RRI workshop will equip trainers to provide training on open and responsible research practices in their institution or community.
This train-the-trainer bootcamp will cover good practices of engaging and interactive training sessions. We will look at copyright and licensing issues as well as materials available to support your training events. In addition, we will exchange and practice how to give training. In the afternoon we will play the FOSTER train-the-trainer card game and you will work on your own Open Science and RRI mini-trainings.
- 10:00 – 10:30 Welcome & introductions
- 10:30 – 10:45 What is RRI & Open science
- 10:45 – 11:15 Training examples & practical guidance, Helene Brinken
- 11:15 – 11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30 – 12:30 Copyright & licences, Elke Brehm
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30 How to design & give training, Angelika Thielsch
- 14:30 – 15:00 Good practices
- 15:15 – 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 – 16:45 Train-the-trainer card game
- 16:45 – 17:45 Presentations of mini-trainings & feedback
- Angelika Thielsch (Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, University of Göttingen)
- Elke Brehm (Legal Affairs NTM, Data Protection Officer of TIB, German National Library of Science and Technology)
- Helene Brinken (FIT4RRI project, State and University Library Göttingen)
Free participation at this workshop is limited. Please take a minute and answer our questions why you would like to join the bootcamp when you register.
Registration is open until 19th of November 2019.
We can provide a limited amount of financial support for travel costs for a small number of participants. Please contact us and send a motivation letter (max. 300 words) in addition to registration by 14th November 2019.
Helene Brinken, email@example.com