Course for Repository managers, Data archives managers, Librarians, Journal editors and publishers, Data providers, Research managers and administrators.
1. Understand of the OpenAIRE infrastructure and content harvesting
2. Identify the OpenAIRE guidelines metadata specifications, levels and OAI sets
3. Define the levels of compatibility based on specific needs and technical context
4. Identify and implement system configurations, tools and facilities for repository platforms
5. Use the OpenAIRE validator tool for compatibility tests and registration
Start Date: 2 May 2016
End Date: 6 May 2016
Online Session: 6 May - 11:00 - 12:00 CET
The aim of this tutorial is to assist course instructors with creating new courses and editing existing ones in the FOSTER portal.
After completing the module, the course instructors will be able to:
If you would like to propose a course email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials created by the FOSTER consortium are licensed under a CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION 4.0 INTERNATIONAL LICENSE.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 741839