Are you supporting researchers in Open Science and Research Data Management (RDM) and looking for ways to make your training more effective? Join this full-day Train-the-Trainer Bootcamp organized by FOSTER, CESSDA, ELIXIR and DANS.
The event will start with an overview of different European Open Science and RDM training and learning resources. Then trainers will get the opportunity to use these materials to work on their own trainings in small break-out groups.
The bootcamp will take place on Wednesday 17th of April 09:00-17:00 at DANS in The Hague, The Netherlands. Participation costs 50,- Euro and registration is required.
- 09.00 - 09.30 Registration
- 09.30 - 09.45 Welcome (Peter Doorn, DANS)
- 09.45 - 10.15 Using the CESSDA Data management Expert Guide and the train the trainer package - Ricarda Braukmann (DANS)
- 10.15 - 10.45 Using the FOSTER/OpenAIRE training and learning resources on Open Science and RDM - Iryna Kuchma (EIFL)
- 10.45 - 11.15 Data stewardship training resources in ELIXIR (Celia van Gelder, ELIXIR-NL)
- 11.15 - 12.30 Coffee/Tea and Break out groups: Your current training - moderator Gwen Franck (EIFL)
- 12.30 - 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 - 14.15 Tips for trainers - Ellen Leenarts (DANS), Iryna Kuchma (EIFL)
- 14.15 - 16.15 Break out groups - Strengthen your own training and support activities - moderator Gwen Franck (EIFL)
- 16.15-16:30 Wrap up
- 16:30-17:00 Drinks and networking
Updated information about the event can be found on the DANS website.
For questions about this event, please feel free to contact Ricarda Braukmann (email@example.com).